Services at a Glance
- Custom application development and integration
- Systems development, integration, and operations & maintenance
- Commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) software implementation
- IT program and project management
- Cloud application migration and transition
- Commercial port operations technology solutions
- Public sector budget solutions
- Licensing & permitting systems development and implementation
- Environmental and natural resource management systems
- Integrated electronic health records and healthcare information exchange systems
- Business intelligence and data analytics solutions
Technology should serve people. Red River’s Enterprise Application Division delivers solutions that that allow our clients to capture the greatest return on their technology investment while making progress toward their mission success.
Complementing Red River’s complete suite of capabilities and services, our solutions include:
Application Development & Integration
- We have experience through the entire stack, from the application and beyond, to the web services and the database layer.
- We design, develop and implement custom and COTS-based solutions including Oracle, Microsoft and other major computing platforms.
- We build and deploy large-scale systems from the ground up using Java, .Net, C+, Ruby, ColdFusion, Perl, and other application development frameworks.
- Our engineers deploy in Windows and Linux / UNIX operating environments.
- We maintain our systems through the entire software development life cycle from development and testing and into deployment.
- Red River offers next generation solutions including mobile application development, cloud hosting and application migration, and health information systems.
- We deploy mobile computing solutions on the Google Android and Apple iOS mobile platforms.
- We’ve launched applications on cloud hosted environments including Rackspace, Carpathia and Amazon Web Services.
- Our team has deployed a state-wide health information and tracking system and successfully implemented a state-run health insurance exchange (HIX).
- We design data analytics for cloud-based fraud detection solutions based on the Google Analytics platform.
IT Governance & Operations
- Red River provides end-to-end, life cycle support for public sector IT programs.
- We provide Quality Assurance and Quality Control (QA/QC) support to major systems implementation efforts.
- We are experienced in application testing and Independent Verification & Validation (IV&V), conducting assessments of large-scale systems prior to deployment.
- We deliver IT program and project management support, including requirements generation and analysis, business process analysis and engineering.